Controlling of tunnel headings
Every day an erroneous development keeps unrecognized, weakens the economic result on site and increases the cost for corrective measures!
Controlling shall be able to show differences to targets and allow analysing the reasons.
Controlling information shall be available up to date and be limited to items, capable of being controlled and influenced.
EDOC - Enter - Document - Optimize - Controlling
- We support our clients in setting up and operating of a daily updated controlling for their headings by electronic individual solutions. EDOC-Video
- EDOC provides for a traceable documentation of the activities at the face and allows for day-to-day controlling of essential targets regarding performances, quantities and time.
- EDOC allows for a printed daily diagram showing the duration of all essential activities, a comparison with targets and quantities of the installed lining measures.
- Attack protocols serve as basis for monthly invoicing.
- A daily data co-ordination between contractor and supervision provides for a traceable and indisputable basis for eventual claims.
- The data input will be carried out online, an installation on site is not necessary.
- The data are available for authorised persons via Internet and can be evaluated extensively via an interface to Excel.